If you know someone – perhaps a friend, neighbor, coworker, relative or even yourself – who is going through a difficult time, there's a wonderful way you can help them receive the care and support they need. Tell them about Stephen Ministry. Our Stephen Ministers have received 50 hours of training to provide high quality, confidential, one-to-one Christian care to hurting people. They meet weekly with their care receivers to listen, care, encourage and provide emotional and spiritual support. The caring relationship lasts as long as needed. It's free and it's a powerful way you can help a hurting friend.
- What are some of the needs with which a Stephen Minister can help?
- chronic or terminal illness
- divorce or separation
- Loneliness or discouragement
- Living with an alcoholic or substance abuser
- Spiritual crisis or emotional support and caring
- And many other needs
Our Stephen Ministers are there to care!